- 1 pound (500 g) green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 4 cloves garlic, minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange green beans on baking sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle the oil mixture over the green beans and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes until vibrant and tender-crisp.
- Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and broil (or grill) until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).