Cucumbers, onions and marinated tomatoes, a delicious, refreshing and light salad that is perfect for summer or winter. The thing I love about this salad recipe is you can serve it with chicken or any other main dish you like!
Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes
- 3 medium Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup of Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh mint chopped “optional”
- 1 medium Onion sliced and separated into rings
- 3 medium Cucumbers peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- To prepare the recipe, first get a large bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Stir well to mix.
- Lastly, refrigerate for at least 120 minutes before serving.